If you were to ask employers and employees what they could change about where they work, 90% of people would mention an inter‐personal situation that they’ve spent far too
much time thinking about! Furthermore, they would add: “And I am not sure what to do about it either!”
Question: What does this cost?
Answer: Productivity, morale, lost opportunity, and worry; not to mention turnover.
Here’s What You Will Learn and Experience:
Valerie gives participants the full awareness, hope and implementation to help stop workplace bullying both personally and organizationally. She restores hope and gives inspiration to create a respectful workplace with sustainability. She’ll answer these key questions:
- What is Workplace Bullying exactly?
- How is workplace bullying different from working with a difficult person?
- What approach should I take with a difficult person vs a bully? Are they different?
- What motivates a bully?
- Types of workplace bullies and how to recognize behaviors, so you know you are not
- The facts you need to know about workplace bullying.
Common bullying tactics used and how you can recognize them?
- What to do if you are a target? Specific steps to gain your confidence back.
What to do if you have a difficult situation at work that you don’t know how to
What to do if someone is coming to you for advice to stop the bullying (and you’re not
too sure what to do)?
- How to create a Bully Free at Work policy? Buy‐in, protection and celebration.
And!! Due to the nature of this sensitive topic, an optional confidential survey is included for all participants to:
- Fully customize;
- Give participants a ‘voice’;
- Help to create
- To assist where need be.
Valerie Always Inspires You to “Create the World-Class Workplace You Deserve!”
Ideally, for the strongest impact, precede your Bully Free at Work session with a powerful complementary keynote address on the same subject.
Bully Free at Work can be a break-out session, a seminar or keynote address.